[AT] Statistics In Tractor Manufacturing Was Bicycle Program

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 04:33:44 PDT 2019

Jim, I keep forgetting to check the hourmeter in my truck, but my car has a
direct readout of average MPH.  I record it and reset with every tank of
fuel along with MPG data.  The overall average of just under 3 years and
just over 40K miles is 35.5 MPH.  Turns out I'm remarkably average.  I wear
size Medium suits off the rack too.

Steve O.