[AT] Statistics In Tractor Manufacturing

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Sep 15 12:29:02 PDT 2019

I found a long time Ford tractor mechanic who worked in a dealership in
the SW part of the state.  He told me that those engines would drop a
valve at about 8000 hours if the valve clearance was not adjusted about
every 1000 hours.  He also said if they were maintained in adjustment
they would run 15000 without major failures.   The UK tractors I was
referring to indicated that regular maintenance was performed on them.

Cecil