[AT] OT Bicycle program

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 10 06:04:29 PDT 2019

Some of these millennials need lightbulb mechanics. As they cannot change a lightbulbs. I am surprised they can fuel their cars.😃

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 11:09 AM, Jack<jacktractor at live.com> wrote:   Harry Ferguson was trained by apprenticeship as a bicycle mechanic. I do not know what if any additional training or education he had. He also flew an early airplane in Ireland. Chares Sorensen of Ford later insulted him by calling Harry a salesman.

[Brian VanDragt] I didn't know there was a such thing as a bicycle mechanic.  I had a few bikes when I was a kid and I didn't need any school to figure out how they worked or how to fix them.  To me a bicycle mechanic seems about as necessary as a wheelbarrow mechanic.  Are there any wheelbarrow mechanic degrees?