[AT] Ford 1520

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Mon Sep 9 11:21:39 PDT 2019

I agree farmer.  Peter has done a huge amount of work on his site.  With the huge amount of different tractors that are included. errors are bound to creep in. I’ve run into several but….most of the time it is a good resource. He has got to be entering data into his database on tractors he has no personal experience with and is totally dependent on the source’s accuracy.  And then of course typo’s sneak in.   It is another web resource that is good but cannot be used as being 100% accurate.  Even the “experts” make errors such as the tractors sold in the US by Ford with the Ferguson System starting in 1939 were called “Fergusons”.  Depends if you have a European bias or not I guess.

Dean VP

Snohomish, WA 98290