[AT] weighted tires or not???

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 08:09:12 PDT 2019

Fiat bought Ford New Holland in 1990. part of the sale was an agreement that the Ford name could be used on equipment for another 5 years or so. This places Stephens tractor as a 1996 or older.

https://www.anglo-agriparts.com/ford-new-holland-tractors-history

This says Shibaura built several models for Ford New Holland. I bet the arrangement ended when they rationalized the Ford and Fiat product lines. Can Stephen get parts for his Ford through Ford or Shibaura sources?

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/tractor-brands/shibaura/shibaura-tractors.html

I once interviewed to work on US built controls systems of Ishakawajimaharima Heavy Industries built stamping presses headed to a now closed GM stamping facility.  Never heard back about that one. This says that Shibaura was a joint venture of Toshiba and IHI.

[James Peck] This Wikipedia article says Yanmar is selling diesel engines to Deere. Those arrangements change by the minute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanmar