[AT] Ford 1520

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 06:20:04 PDT 2019

The listing for the Ford 1920 lists it being followed by the New Holland 1920.  The listing for the New Holland 1920 says it has the same specification as the Ford 1920. In either case the end of production is 2000. If the Ford/New Holland 1920 was replaced by another tractor, TractorData does not show it.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/005/9/3/5932-ford-1920.html

The listing for the Ford 1520 does not show it being replaced by a New Holland 1520.  If TractorData is accurate, we will not find any New Holland 1520s in existence.

Looks like 2000 was the end of Shibaura making tractors for Ford or New Holland.

[ Stephen Offiler] Yes, they did sell under the New Holland name.  Link below shows a 1920 (my tractor's bigger brother) labeled "New Holland"

https://www.purplewave.com/auction/150429/item/F7608/1998-New_Holland-1920-Ag_Tractor-Tractor-Kansas

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/005/9/2/5927-ford-1520.html