[AT] Community College programs as an apprenticeship selection criteria was Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians

Jack jacktractor at live.com
Thu Sep 5 22:01:53 PDT 2019

Cecil:
     I think James reveals way more of his personal details than he should. Anyway, I wanted to tell you of one of my experiences. I took the required  courses in Automotive Technology that a Community College offered. I then saw a listing for an Operating Engineers mechanic apprenticeship on the program's bulletin board. The IUOE wanted community college technical courses as a prerequisite for their program. That trade is divided into the operator and mechanic specialties. The tractors you would be working on are construction type.