[AT] New Question

David Myers Walking_Tractor at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 22:54:47 PDT 2019

I’m not a fan of Husqvarna either.  Poorly built. At one time they were quite good but no longer. Also very expensive to rebuild. Partner & Husky come out of the same plant apparently, at least by comparing serial numbers & parts interchangeability.  If I were in the market fo a new saw it would be a Stihl.
David

Sent from my iPhone