[AT] New Question

magreer67 magreer67 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:08:53 PDT 2019

My son has the MS261C which is computer tuned. Neat, but I'm not quite ready for that yet.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> Date: 10/30/19  3:34 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] New Question
    Picked up a new MS261, and can't wait to try it, fell and sprained
    my wrist, and that was 4 months ago, so firewood is a bit behind.

    Mike M