[AT] New Question

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Wed Oct 30 09:38:52 PDT 2019

Chain harrow.  Used it during reseeding a hay field and it was great.   Intended to use it in established pastures based on advice from a good friend that raised cattle.  Turned out to be less than useful and that chore seemed to be a fuel burner without benefits.
Still have it though....

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone