[AT] 3 cyl diesel problems

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Oct 27 15:55:59 PDT 2019

John is dead on right, you need to loosen each injector nut and use the
primer bulb, and pump it till you have fuel running out of all 3
injectors. It will make one hell of a mess, but should fire right up.
That's the reason you don't run diesels out of fuel. Did it with mine
once, and learned my lesson. Wasn't really that low on fuel, but I was
working on a downward slope that allowed air into the lines. Kubota
makes a damn fine engine, try this and I assure you it will work. Not
sure of the rational behind replacing the fuel filter, if it was running
fine one moment and then it quit because of low fuel, you have air in
the lines.

Mike M