[AT] Drill bits for drilling our old tractor steel and iron.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:51:57 PDT 2019

I get a lot from MSC, and my favorite drill bit for the CNC's is Guhring
parabolic-flute (German - as John Hall pointed out, Made in USA isn't
necessarily what you look for in cutting tools).  I recently tooled up a
new-to-me Tsugami swiss lathe and wanted to use some specialty tooling from
Genswiss.  They steered me to one of their distributors, BlackHawk
Industrial, and I'm very happy with them.  They have an outside sales force
that will be at my door within about a day for product selection support.
 More of my business is going to BlackHawk these days as a result.

SO