[AT] Shifter boot repair

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Wed Oct 23 13:26:48 PDT 2019

We had someone install a shower in a church bathroom. They set the drain too high, and had the concrete too high also, and also left the drain fitting loose. Solution was to take it out, jack hammer the concrete and start over with new drain plumbing and new concrete. Was a real mess to fix it.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad