[AT] Allis Model C handle a Rotobailer

Gilbert Schwartz vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 18:18:54 PDT 2019

To go a bit further, the CA tractor had that hand clutch that was simply a clutch in the right rear axle. It was a dry clutch and you had to hold it in the out position. The WD as well as the WD-45 hand clutch ran in oil and was then over center clutch simply meaning it would stay in either position without being held. Those WD, WD-45, tractors had that hand clutch running in the hydraulic fluid. It was imperative you not run the fluid low. The reservoir was not that big, a large reason for the small diameter rams.