[AT] 1970's farm equipment

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Mon Oct 21 09:45:24 PDT 2019

I usually need to write stuff like that down, and I am/was a computer/IT
tech. Now, where'd I put my pencil?

I've been out of the computer biz,except for fixing my own, since 2011
and I am amazed how much it has changed since then. I have two working
computers, both laptops. The one I am on now is the newest and it is
running Vista (yuck). The other one is about a 2006 model and runs XP.
That one I need to redo and load Linux so it will keep up.

Phil in TX