[AT] Critique of TSC was Antique tractors anyone?

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sat Oct 19 20:36:09 PDT 2019

Purchased quite a few things from them, and the freebies are a nice thing along with the 20% off coupons.  I’ve collected a lot of their flashlights, screw driver sets, etc and give them to friends and family. All my kids have a small assortment of tools to carry around in their cars in case of emergency.

If you’re into wood working, their mortise drill set is great, good clean holes with no tear out.

Their 4” angle grinder is also good and they always seem to have their grinding wheels on sale. I’ve taken the guard off and used their 4-1/2” grinding wheels and flap disks on it as well.

I’ve only broken one of their impact sockets (was in a hurry and used it with a breaker bar). They replaced it no questions asked.

Their auto dimming welding helmet is great. All you have to do is set it for wire or stick welding, and for the ampacity rating of the welder. I bought the plain Jane version, no fancy flames or such.

Won’ t go into everything I’ve gotten from them, but I’m pretty happy with most of it.