[AT] Critique of TSC was Antique tractors anyone?

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sat Oct 19 13:46:52 PDT 2019

I’ve had pretty good luck with HFT tools and their warranties. I usually read all the reviews beforeI buy anything, and sometimes you can see that tool failures are due to user error or abuse. Not swearing by anything, or defending them in everything. They do have some items that are not worth using more than once, but that’s usually all I need it for. You do get what you pay for in some instances. If I were buying for the purpose of going into business for myself,  I would definitely go big name and high price.