[AT] Shifter boot repair

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 20:41:26 PDT 2019

I buy quite a few used tires especially for things like trailers, wagons
and other implements. Some times some of the tubeless ones have minor
damage to the bead which compromises the seal. I'm sure that that Flex Seal
would seal such beads.
I could also see it serving such uses as at least a temporary repair of a
cracked distributor or mag cap that is carbon tracking etc. Lots of
possibilities.
And of course if I ever have a rowboat fall in half I'm ready.  :-)

.