[AT] LED conversion was Antique tractors anyone?

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Wed Oct 9 08:06:00 PDT 2019

I added LED lights on my backhoe a couple years back after having to use a flashlight  to clear some trees off the driveway during a windstorm.  The old sealed beam did not work anymore and had never fixed or replaced them.  Got the new ones from EBAY  very cheap and they only draw 17 watts each all them on at once drew less power than the one of the old sealed beam. Very bright white.   Keep your lights working you never know when you may need them. They come in 30 and 60 degree spread  If I remember right about I think less than 10 bucks each.  They are round and easy to mount with brackets supplied.  It is nice to know if I need to clear something after dark I don’t have to use a flashlight to see.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260