[AT] Antique tractors anyone?

cgs oxygenfarm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 06:01:50 PDT 2019

As an amateur weekend tractor driver, I have always appreciated the
stories and advice and collected wisdom of the group, and I'm sure most
others also gain from the experiences and consolations of those who
worry about 'old iron'.
As the oldtimers fade away there may be a tendency for the remaining
frustrations of those of us who are less talented to take most of the
'ink': don't let it happen.
Appreciate what is old and good and kind!

Charlie