[AT] Antique tractors anyone?

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Oct 6 21:21:55 PDT 2019

Spencer, I have noticed this trend for some time now; no one on the list
is restoring old tractors, or if they are, they don't need any help. I
used to love reading stories about members running into issues, and the
list trying to help out, especially since you added the ability to share
pictures.  It's been some time since someone has had an issue they
needed help with regarding an old tractor. Sadly we've lost a number of
very knowledgeable members over the past few years due to old age or
declining health. I've been on this list for 20 some odd years now, and
I'm afraid that we've also lost some members due to a change in
atmosphere and tone where every suggestion is belittled by those who
feel they are of superior intellect. I hope that will turn around, and
the list can be re-infused with new blood. I have to admit I do not own
an antique tractor; I completely restored a 1942 Farmall H, which I
stupidly sold during a move.  The buyer was a Dr. in Ovid, MI, and I'd
buy it back in a heartbeat.

Mike M