[AT] Larry Goss

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 11:32:55 PDT 2019

That is sad news... Larry and I have been friends for years, sometimes
steady, sometimes now and then. I think most forum members understand that.
I had been to Larry's house a couple of times and he had been here a couple
of times. We were that kind of friend where we could just start talking
about things we had talked about a year or more ago like it was yesterday.
I won't see a Power King tractor with out thinking about him. I already
don't.
.
One of the down-sides to getting old is having to say goodbye to so many
friends. At least with friends my age I can say "He had a good run"...

.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:49 PM Stephen Offiler <soffiler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Very sad news.  Rest In Peace, Larry.  He's been around this list for many
> years, with many valuable inputs, and he will be missed.
>
> Steve O.
>
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:33 PM Mattias Kessén <davidbrown950 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> That is sade news. I've hade Manu conversations with him in and off list.
>> My condolences to his family.
>>
>> Mattias
>>
>> Den tis 1 okt. 2019 18:20Doug Tallman <dtallman at accnorwalk.com> skrev:
>>
>>> Saw this today on Facebook. Larry was a long time list member here.
>>> Doug T
>>>
>>> My heart is heavy. Larry Goss’s son Phil has asked me to let everyone know that Larry passed away yesterday.
>>>
>>>  Funeral arrangements are pending, probably Monday or Tuesday next week in Hudson, OH.
>>>
>>>  I will share additional information as I receive it.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com