[AT] AC Cotton Stripper?

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 10:12:54 PDT 2019

The October 2019 Allis Connection Calendar has a picture of a 1981 self propelled  AC 880 Cotton Stripper (~ 12' swath; photo is from an oblique angle so can not determine number of rows) in action.  The word 'picker' was not mentioned; which caused me to wonder as quite a few acquaintances are from south GA and they tell about 'picking cotton' when they were kids (dragging those bags through the field).  Many on this forum are from up north and may be like me in that we have never pursued the picker/stripper situation.  Herb(GA)