[AT] Critique of TSC was Antique tractors anyone?

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 19 07:17:19 PDT 2019

Sort of a tractor oriented version of Harbor Freight.

[Dean VP] <snip>  I’m actually surprised that TSC sells and uses such good paint. Maybe they are putting lipstick on a pig. IMHO, the small trailers TSC sells are pieces of junk. Maybe that isn’t Valspar paint. Might be electrostatic. Really poorly built trailers with cheap materials. I’ve noticed some other products at TSC that are not worth writing home about either.  My limited experience with TSC products is they are higher priced and lower quality.  <snip>