[AT] Ford Farm and Implement Division Farm Machinery Research and Engineering center

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 20:27:40 PDT 2019

Fiat Allis got blended into CNH.

https://tractors.fandom.com/wiki/Fiat-Allis
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5103068/

[Cecil Bearden]1991.....  The beginning of the end when the Fiat merger started. Oliver shafted itself when it started using Fiat tractors for their smaller models.  Allis Chalmers industrial division had some of the best scrapers that could stay with Cat all day long and use less fuel.  Fiat bought Allis construction division...  Allis construction is no more. The Germans bought the agricultural division.  Fiat now is the biggest shareholder of Case New Holland the holding company for Case-IH.  I am afraid the handwriting is on the wall.....    I just wonder which part of Fiat is owned by AGCO, the worst thing to ever hit agricultural machinery production?  You opinion may vary.....