[AT] Tractor related PDH courses was Antique tractors anyone?

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 07:01:55 PDT 2019

Cecil has mentioned having a Professional Engineer license. Most state PE boards are enforcing a yearly requirement of continuing education courses called "Professional Development Hours”. Has he or anyone else knowledge of such a course that involves tractors? I think Surveyors are subject to the same requirement.

[Cecil Bearden]  I don't know if they have changed suppliers, but Tractor supply paints were made by Valspar.  I checked on the formulation a few years ago when I was painting some trucks.  Their truck and trailer enamel with the hardener was the same formula as House of Color, one of the top of the line of Valspar paints.
.