[AT] Kinda Antique Tractor Question

craig.warner47346 at frontier.com craig.warner47346 at frontier.com
Fri Nov 29 21:25:22 PST 2019

That’s correct. My “16hp” was a typo

Sent from Frontier Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, November 29, 2019, 8:34 PM, James Peck <jamesgpeck at hotmail.com> wrote:

This says 18 HP

www.tractordata.com/lawn-tractors/000/7/8/780-ingersoll-6018-engine.html

Craig Warner AT List Member (mailto:craig.warner47346 at frontier.com); I’ve got a question that’s kinda antique tractor related (depending on how you define antique.) I have a 1992 Ingersoll 6018 with an Onan 16hp motor. It usually starts and runs great. Last few weeks it’s been terrible to start but then runs fine. I pulled the plugs today and the gap was close to nothing in both of them. Opened the gap to.030 and it fired right up. Why would the plug gap close? I had issues with them this spring and set it at that point.