[AT] tractor oil filters

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Nov 29 17:09:11 PST 2019

Respectfully disagree Dennis, I have a 2010 Silverado, the oil canister
filter is tucked next to the oil pan, vertically. I take a large nail
and puncture the bottom of the filter. While that drains I move to the
other side and drain the oil pan. By that time the filter is drained and
I can take it off with no leakage. You are fortunate that your cap goes
up, the one on my wife's car goes down.

Mike M