[AT] tractor hauling truck now electric power

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Nov 27 17:16:24 PST 2019

Ralph:
We ran the electric motors off the Generator.  We never had electricity
at the grain bins or at the working pens.  We made a platform on the
slayer to mount the generator on.  That way we had electric motors
running mobile equipment.   I have always wanted to build an electric
farm vehicle powered by a generator and electric motor, much like a
locomotive...  I have a couple of Variable frequency drives that can
take single phase input and convert to 3 phase VFD.
Cecil