[AT] tractor hauling truck

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Nov 27 14:58:29 PST 2019

I have one of those old White trucks.  The guy in the middle would have
to sit on the engine doghouse though.   The real problem with the truck
is the air brake pods would drag when in soft ground.
We tried to make a hay truck out of it.  It had a 400 ci Diamond Reo
6cyl engine  Original threw a rod, and I found one in a st eel yard in
Tulsa.  It only used a quart of oil every 50 miles.  It was great when
the mosquitoes were biting.
Cecil