[AT] tractor hauling truck

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 07:00:56 PST 2019

I only need the ability to tow a tractor on a trailer. Discussion about trailer brakes, electrical connectors, brake controllers is good for me.

 Spencer Yost AT List Owner; What?   Everyone needs a tractor hauling truck.   Even if it’s too fancy for its own good, is super ugly, has terrible range, and cost too much. :-)

Actually the cost was a tad less than I expected.   I did notice the three engine/tow ratings were designed to approximate a half ton, three-quarter ton, and 1 ton trucks.