[AT] tractor hauling truck

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 08:39:02 PST 2019

LOL!  Agreed.  When I saw the "Tri-motor AWD" with sub 2.9 sec 0-60 and a
claimed 500 mi range, I was thinking that's got to be a huge battery and
expected Model-S level pricetag.

My earlier comment assumes we have more than a few List members willing to
voice an opinion on newfangled electric vehicle technology.

SO