[AT] Tractor sheet metal repair or reproduction

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 06:21:27 PST 2019

The Jan 2019 issue covers the metal work part of dent repair. It mostly deals with pulling dents in blind areas (a gas tank in this case).The July 2019 issue covers working with body filler.The most recent issue (nov 2019) was priming and block sanding. I'd like to eventually do one on hammer and dolly work on dents the next time I'm working on a project that requires that type of work.
There are quite a few good videos on youtube that cover this type of work as well. I have been watching quite a few on shaping sheetmetal to make custom and repair pieces.

Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.