[AT] O.T. - Retiring more than once mentioned recently...

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Wed Nov 13 17:29:30 PST 2019

Indiana,

I took a pension after 40 years with Schlumberger. I have several part time things going on.
1 - I work for a Argentina supplier to oil field service companies, running a small logistics operation here in Houston - basically management and doing payroll for them. This actually pays a little bit that I can use for “toys”.
2 - Part owner of a company in China to build oil field service equipment, but that has almost stopped due to decline in oilfield business, especially in and around China
3 - Part owner of another company that is building RV transport trailers, and also a little oilfield equipment in markets where CEO of company #2 does not want to deal with.
4 - Part owner of another company set up for importing things from China to the USA, but tariffs and Chinese politics have basically made this endeavor where is has not done anything yet. Still waiting for SSA to issue paperwork to allow Chinese partner to get US ID number.
5 - Facility manager at local church - volunteer, plus similar function at another ministry in Tulsa area.
6 - Rental properties - had 3 properties, but son now has one of them, wildfire near Tulsa took second one few years back, and have 1 rented now.

Plan is to stay active in these as long as I can do it. Hopefully more of them will start to make $$$.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad