[AT] Veteran's Day

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Nov 11 16:45:53 PST 2019

My sentiments also.  Thanks to all you guys.  There was a veteran in
Alabama last week who had a Dr. Appt he had to get to to prevent losing
his benefits.  His car was broken down and he had no other means to get
there, so he started walking, with his Oxygen also.  The county Sherrif
deputy saw him and took him to the county line where another county
deputy took him to the next county line and they shuttled him to his
appointment on time.  At the destination the deputy arranged for
overnight lodging and then they did the same thing to get him back
home.  A Go Fund me page was set up for him.

This reminded me of my Dad, a WWII Veteran, so much, I had to donate...
My Dad would do whatever it took to get something done, no matte what
the obstacle...  Not many of those old guys left....

Thanks to all you Veterans for preventing me from learning another language.
Cecil