[AT] Freeze plugs / core plugs / Welch plugs / Hubbard plugs etc.

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 11 11:10:59 PST 2019

Farmer,

Thanks for that bit of interesting information. The internet is amazing. I’m reminded again of it recently. I have been handicapped by a hernia surgery so I have spent more time on the web than usual.  I don’t know if it is my age but since I really don’t have anything else I can do right now I thought I would catch up on some stuff that was in the background.  So search the Internet for info. Over and over I would end up in some web site that had nothing to do with what I started out looking for.  And found something so interesting it occupied several hours of my time. Of course by then I had forgotten what I started looking for.  And I really hadn’t accomplished much but had filled my head with some trivia that was really interesting that probably will get lost by next month.  Very similar to walking into a room and then unable to remember why you had gone there.  This old age isn’t what it is cracked up to be. But…. I just think about how much knowledge is so handily available to our future generations that maybe was available for us but may have taken weeks to uncover in remote locations to obtain the information we now get in seconds. There are times when my head hurts from information overload. I wish I could remember it all.  But…. My head is so full that something else has to be discarded for me to remember it. That’s my story and I’m going to stick to it.

Dean VP

Snohomish, WA 98290