[AT] Nice Tractor Day

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:17:52 PST 2019

Hi John,
 I live near Council Bluffs, Iowa, which is in  the southwest portion.
There aren't very many olivers around here, and so this one I bought
from a guy in eastern Iowa. The olivers that are around here are
mostly all gas burners. Nothing against gas power, but after all the
crap I had to fix with the 88, I wanted diesel. So far, its been
great!
 Where do you live again, John?
 Tyler