[AT] OT Questionable ignition coil

magreer67 magreer67 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:06:49 PST 2019

Amazon is where I buy printer cartridges. Far less $ than OEM and with Prime, you can return with no hassle if something goes wrong. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: James Peck <jamesgpeck at hotmail.com> Date: 11/7/19  6:15 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] OT Questionable ignition coil

Few months back I bought some Epson printer black cartridges from Walmart. They would not work out of the box. Walmart claimed no exchange once the package is opened.

Cecil Bearden AT list member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer <crbearden at copper.net>; <snip>
  The coil was an O'reilly house brand.  I took it back, but no exchange on electrical parts.  I put the original GM coil back in and it ran fine for another 5 years and another engine until I retired the vehicle. <snip>