[AT] OT LeTourneau

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 01:38:00 PST 2019

LeTourneau University offers BS Engineering Technology programs. That is unusual for a private non-profit university.

https://www.letu.edu/academics/engineering/engineering-tech-bs.html

Kenneth Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois AT List Member  <kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com>; Thanks for the heads-up, Frank! My reading backlog is big enough that I'm not buying any more, if I can track one of these down through our library, I will!

Frank DeWitt 585-624-3052 Mechanical Design LBP INC. 2365 Cox Rd., Bloomfield NY 14469  http://www.lbpinc.com <frank at lbpinc.com>;  In that case there are a couple more books you might enjoy. God Runs My Business Story of RG LeTourneau  It is out of print but  available at ABE books and on eBay.  Also,  God Owns My Business By Dr. R. Stanley Tam. This is about Stanley Tam who has run a few successful companies and  given it all to God.  I was able to take a one day course from him years  ago and learned a lot.  He is a remarkable man. https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=23311