[AT] Osages to maples

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Wed Nov 6 10:18:03 PST 2019

That certainly was a big job! I have some hedgerows along the edges of
my property, and since the biggest is next to the county road that runs
along the southwest edge of the property, the county will bulldoze it
for me If I want. :o) Right now, though, it provides privacy and a small
amount of dust control due to fairly heavy traffic on the county road.
Fortunately, the prevailing wind blows most of the dust out and across
the Farm-to-market road and away from me.

That Super M is still looking good after all these years!

Phil in TX