[AT] Osages to maples

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Nov 6 00:42:25 PST 2019

Thank you, Gene.   I remember you mentioning that dozer to me some years ago, and this past spring or so I saw you’d had it listed for sale… and I’ve kicked myself often for not jumping on that opportunity.   Seemed like one thing too many at the time, but I can imagine how handy it would be and I know you’d taken good care of it.

Dean