[AT] 20w Oil

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Mon Nov 4 17:20:42 PST 2019

Seems like the last time I saw Traveller 20W non detergent oil at Tractor Supply was about two years ago. They still carry Traveller 10W, 30W, and several other Traveller straight and multi grades oils, but not the 20W. Just seems odd that they don’t have that one grade.  I’ve looked on line a few times when I had nothing to do, and haven’t seen 20W made by anybody. Maybe there isn’t a big enough demand (???).

Traveller is made by Warren Distribution, who makes several store brands. I checked their website but it doesn’t address what store brands it makes, so there’s no way to see if they make 20W, or if they identify stores that carry their products.

I put 10W-30W non detergent oil in the belly pump for the winter, since the H is our snow plowing tractor. Since I used up the last of the 20W I had during this summer, I guess I’ll just use the 10W-30W all year from now in.