[AT] Off Topic Parts for old tools Thanks

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sun Nov 3 09:08:54 PST 2019

When  you need something like a replacement switch, and can’t get it from the manufacturer, you can sometimes find another manufacturer’s part number or trademark on the part. That can lead you to the manufacturer’s source, and they may have the part.

There are also other forums out there where you can ask about finding a source for a part, and somebody will either have the information, or can tell you if there’s a substitute from another source.