[AT] Off Topic Parts for old tools

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Sat Nov 2 21:39:42 PDT 2019

www.ereplacementparts.com  is a good source for replacement parts for power tools, they are not always the least expensive but they have the parts and a very good lookup system. Often I will look up a part on their website to find the part number, then search the net using that part number, sometimes finding it for cheaper, sometimes not.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Michigan