[AT] OT pre 2000 vehicles was Right to repair

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 09:27:53 PST 2019

I was talking to an automobile service professional who proclaimed the 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee the best automobile ever.  His had been vandalized in one of the suburban locations where Detroit culture has spread.

https://www.fourwheeler.com/features/1406-1984-to-2001-jeep-cherokee-xj-buyers-guide/

IMO Chrysler never liked the XJ because Renault and AMC designed it. The judgment impaired individual who made the decision to drop the model was from the Daimler side of the "marriage of unequal's", Wolfgang Bernhard.

Tom A CA AT List Member (toma at risingnet.net): Exactly Ralph, When I first got a look at the cars and trucks that came out in 2000, I said no thanks I don't ever want one of those. I am real happy with my
'92 Ford F250. All of my tractors and farm equipment are '50's and older. I have since refined it to pre '96 for cars and trucks.  The problem is any potential replacements are over 20 years old now.

[Ralph Goff in Saskatchewan AT List Member;  That is just one more reason I'm happy to be running older machinery  and vehicles built before y2k.