[AT] Freeze plugs / core plugs / Welch plugs / Hubbard plugs etc.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 07:52:12 PST 2019

One of the things I love the most about the Internet is being able to
stumble across all sorts of obscure knowledge. Sometimes when I search for
something I end up wandering off onto all kinds of tangents.
There is a meme floating around in various forms that pretty much says "We
hold in our hand a device that gives us access to virtually all of the
knowledge on earth... We use it mostly for looking at pictures of kittens
and getting in fights with strangers."  :-)
I found the site in the link below on one of those wandering trips:
http://www.britishcarweek.org/welch_plug.html

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"