[AT] Oliver 1850 was Nice Tractor Day

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:56:24 PST 2019

Are you saying that you have a seized up Oliver 1850 with a replacement engine for sale? Or are you saying that the replacement engine has seized also?

Cecil Bearden AT list member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer <crbearden at copper.net>; Great looking tractor!!   Not many Oliver's around here.  We had an 1850 Diesel, I loved it.  Dad slipped the clutch mowing cockleburs and burned the clutch out.  Before we got the clutch repaired, water went down the exhaust and stuck the engine.  We got an engine from a combine to put in it, and it still sits....