[AT] Testing A Coil

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Wed Nov 6 08:09:16 PST 2019

I already deleted the original posting about someone looking for help on testing a coil, so I don’t know who it was. After thinking a while I remembered seeing several discussions on doing such on the Yesterday’s Tractor sight. In particular, there is one discussion that walks you through checking the entire ignition system. Don’t have a link to it, but if you search on “checking coils” you should see a link to Yesterday’s Tractor. This may or may not be the same one I remember, but I’m sure it will be just as helpful. Don’t remember if you can do additional searching on coil testing or not once you get to the Yesterday’s Tractor sight.

Carl