[AT] Related Engine Oil Question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:12:52 PDT 2019

Short answer is no.  These "high mileage" oils are still rated to the most
modern API standard, which is SN.  The ZDDP disappeared after SF or SG or
thereabouts.

If you are looking for ZDDP, you will find that the oils marketed as
"Motorcycle Oil" are rated SF/SG and will typically contain some ZDDP.

SO