[AT] weighted tires or not

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Mon May 27 06:02:52 PDT 2019

Only one of my tractors has loaded tires and it has a loader on it. My other loader tractor has rear wheel weights. For me plowing is the only time when a little more weight is nice, (dirt or snow), but I have wheel weights if nessary for dirt plowing, and tire chains for snow plowing. The only time I have had a hay wagon push me around due to lack of traction, is when using the front hitch and pushing a wagon while trying to turn sharp, and then it isn’t so much the wagon pushing me as much as the tractor trying to keep going straight and not turning (good time form turning brakes) and it is the front end that slides.